Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ipod problems and Apple Hill times

Okay, so we all know the techie in the house is me,  Steph.  Can't live without Kindle, GPS and my iTouch....impossible.  Must be connected!  So, when the battery stopped holding a charge I was not a happy camper to say the least.  So, time to surf the net for a way to fix the problem!  Great excuse to spend even more time than usual on the computer!  Heehee.  Happily, I found a great site that takes care of iPod problems.  So far the customer service has been great.  They let me know when it was received and an update on when they expect to be able to work on it to ensure the only problem is an old battery.  Afterall, it is used everyday!

Will let you know how the new battery holds up in the coming months...

Don't forget Apple Hill is going on just up the road from the bed and breakfast, and that means traffic delays can be expected on the weekends in Placerville.

No comments: