Monday, January 21, 2008

Reviews can equal reservations--here are some recent ones.

Some recent reviews of our B&B...

"I stay at the Albert Shafsky House any time I am in the area (which is usually twice a year).  I have been going for at least 8 years.  The innkeepers are fabulous hostesses, the rooms are spotless and wonderfully decorated and the food is delicious!  I go back every year and feel like I am visiting old friends.  I always recommend the Albert Shafsky House to friends and family."

"Rita and Stephanie are the greatest hosts. We were greeted with a wonderful wine tasting when we checked in and the rooms were cozy, comfortable, clean and nostalgic. We took our parents who stayed in the larger suite and they too were truly impressed by the warm welcome and cozy atmosphere. Breakfast was delightful and the other guests were as pleased as we were at this charming B&B."

"We had a lovely time and a great stay at Shafsky House B and B. Hope to return."
It is comments like this, that make running a bed and breakfast the best profession one could have.

No comments: